Breaking Bad Season 5 - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Re: Breaking Bad Season 5

Watching this later... Keeping clear of this thread till then.... bitchesssssss

Downloading now!!

AWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Awesome!

Has anyone worked out how far in the future the first scene was? So great to see mike back in the action straight away. Totally called Ted not being dead. Yay. "I forgive you" was chilling as fuck.

bang of A-Team off the magnet...apart from that..was great

Was that old Elsworth from Deadwood in the restroom in Dennys?

Yes he's also the same guy that sold him the revolver in his apartment.

So Walt's name at the start is Skyler's maiden name, Lambert, and he has no wedding ring on. Also the tricycle in the evidence locker was the one from the crack den in season 2... I'd never be able to spot those details but this show seems to be full of them

Moose, I just read the first few words of your spoiler there and scrolled away very quickly. I have seen the first episode of season 5 but didn't wanna read anything that has to do with later episodes. (I'm not even sure it had anything to do with later episodes. i didn't wanna take the chance)I know spoiler tags should be enough to warn people off but it seems folks that are not currently watching seasons of breaking bad, mad men etc. still feel they have to have a look around the thread and see what the craic is even when they don't want episodes spoiled. if you're reading the thread, you should expect talk about current televised episodes.

basically, if folks have a spoiler to do with episodes not shown/future storylines, maybe specify it. excuse my sounding like a little bitch, only people have spoiled big moments in this show for me in the past. nothing worse. Saying that, I will never forgive my cousin for giving away the end of the Shawshank Redemption years ago, the bastard.

Moose, I just read the first few words of your spoiler there and scrolled away very quickly. I have seen the first episode of season 5 but didn't wanna read anything that has to do with later episodes. (I'm not even sure it had anything to do with later episodes. i didn't wanna take the chance)I know spoiler tags should be enough to warn people off but it seems folks that are not currently watching seasons of breaking bad, mad men etc. still feel they have to have a look around the thread and see what the craic is even when they don't want episodes spoiled. if you're reading the thread, you should expect talk about current televised episodes.

basically, if folks have a spoiler to do with episodes not shown/future storylines, maybe specify it. excuse my sounding like a little bitch, only people have spoiled big moments in this show for me in the past. nothing worse. Saying that, I will never forgive my cousin for giving away the end of the Shawshank Redemption years ago, the bastard.

Are you out of your mind?

This most recent episode opened with a flash-forward, same as the very first episode, and you're telling us we can't discuss it? Even in spoiler tags?
No one knows what's going to happen in future episodes beyond these teasing hints, it's all speculation.
It's half the fun of watching the thing.

Spoilers about future episodes? NO ONE KNOWS WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

Is this all a wind-up that I am missing?

I'm not sure of your point here at all. I'm making observations on the first episode. I like everyone else hasn't seen future episodes nor have I made any predictions of what may happen in future episodes. If you have a problem with people discussing stuff they've seen in the show then maybe you should just avoid threads discussing the show??

Maybe a [countessNadiaStarella] tag for future mystic spoilers?

602516652.jpg

I'm not sure of your point here at all. I'm making observations on the first episode. I like everyone else hasn't seen future episodes nor have I made any predictions of what may happen in future episodes. If you have a problem with people discussing stuff they've seen in the show then maybe you should just avoid threads discussing the show??

yeah, it was a misunderstanding and a jumping to silly conclusions without reading what was said. I'll get my coat....

No sweat, bitch. Let's cook!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back