Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

and as for the magic bucket that managed to be filled exactly to the brim with a never ending deconstructed bike - Its plausible that there was more than one barrel, but they only showed a second when it was ready for the kid

PS - did anyone notice that they so carefully destroyed all evidence of the kid, but then Todd walked away with the spider? That jar has got the kids prints all over it, and no doubt it will play a big part in their undoing

I still have my suspicions of that dude - Thought he was an FBI plant, now its more obvious he's a plant from a rival meth gang, possibly Mike's mates who want to buy all the methlamine - the spider jar could be good leverage - but then again, why would a 12 year old kid have fingerprints on file, and if it is valuable for its fingerprints then why would Todd be ruining the prints by handling it?

Will Walt suggest he partners up with Declan and let the other two walk?

Or they do some massive cook and use all the methylamine in one go?

I still have my suspicions of that dude - Thought he was an FBI plant, now its more obvious he's a plant from a rival meth gang, possibly Mike's mates who want to buy all the methlamine - the spider jar could be good leverage - but then again, why would a 12 year old kid have fingerprints on file, and if it is valuable for its fingerprints then why would Todd be ruining the prints by handling it?

Lots of kids in the states get their fingerprints done when they go to school. I remember I had it done. They try to make it 'fun' but it was just in case you ever got swiped. Maybe they don't do it any more but I know I had it done in the early 80s.

No chance. 1. he was working there already when Walt came up with the idea of Vamanos pest and Saul knows him going back further. 2. Mike screened him (he said as much when Todd flexed with the 'brother in prison' statement) and knows his background. I highly doubt he'd have an affiliation with another gand and that would get past Mike.

perhaps, but Mike did say he did a background check on him

perhaps, but Mike did say he did a background check on him

Mike could be wrong - he is getting on a bit - I dunno, there is still something about Todd I can't put my finger on - shit is bound to get realer

I expect more from this show than to resort to the "he's just a nutter" device.

And deadman, are you immune to using spoiler tags or something? cop on

I expect more from this show than to resort to the "he's just a nutter" device.

And deadman, are you immune to using spoiler tags or something? cop on

If you'd been watching Breaking Bad for more than two months, you'd know that this thread is an open one, so why don't you take a hike back to your newbie 'season 5' thread and do us all a favour.

Kid picks up an innocent (but maybe harmful) spider and puts it in a jar to contain it. He's playing with danger just like Walt was waiting to the last minute in the heist. Kid could have left the spider alone but he didn't. So then innocent kid minding his own business maybe/maybe not sees something (so he could be harmful) so Todd (I still want to call him Landry from FNL) caps him. Kid ends up in a jar/barrel like the spider. Todd keeping it imho is more than he's just a nutter... it a symbol that nothing can be contained. It's already started with the dissolve of the business. We are just just poking that spider with a stick right now making it angry. Venom will spread.

If you'd been watching Breaking Bad for more than two months, you'd know that this thread is an open one, so why don't you take a hike back to your newbie 'season 5' thread and do us all a favour.

People are using spoiler tags in this thread - even you you fucking douchebag

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back