Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (2 Viewers)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

I'm not sure I'm getting the metaphor with the spider trapped in the glass cage.

'Capping' the venom or poison? Small bite, small sight that could (and still will) spread rapidly and impede functions. If you're nice it's fine, like the kid picking it up. No hassle. Anger it and it will sting you. They got stung. Silly Landry.

Bets on whether Walt favours Todd as the kind of worker he needs.

Walt & Jesse have flipped sides. Jesse is the one coming up with the good ideas (magnets, bitches!), the roadie cases/tent inside house and now the train heist, as he sat there suctioning liquid with his finger straw while Mike and Walt fought. Walt is now impulsive and reckless, tipping the van so they had to leave it behind, ready to kill Lydia before determining her usefulness, he's becoming the erratic one that is going making mistakes. So yes, Todd as one of his mistakes would be my guess.

Not really a spoiler, but goddamn that was some Emmy-winning shit from Jessie at the dinner table.

Legitimate snorts of laughter from me

Gray Matter is a bit of a shit name for a company. And I didn't buy the electrical wire job on the bracelet at all. But the dinner scene was excruciating. Jesse back to the fore: 'it's like eating a scab'. !!

PS - did anyone notice that they so carefully destroyed all evidence of the kid, but then Todd walked away with the spider? That jar has got the kids prints all over it, and no doubt it will play a big part in their undoing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back