Breaking Bad - online? - SPOILERS (1 Viewer)

Re: Breaking Bad - online?

Watched the first couple of these must go back to it. Great mental show.

Just watched the first episode and found a site where they have many more.

Cranston is great. Perfect for this role. Really gets the tone right - doesn't take it too over the top.

I was wondering how they were going to carry this out over a season - i.e. his situation is so precarious how could they keep him there over a period of time - but the second episode picks up from the moment the first one ended - are they all like this?

I've only seen the first three but yeah seems to keep the same pace.

Only gave up watching it cause I was following them as they came out and I'm not a fan of watching one episode a week.

As I'm sure I said on the telly thread, I'd argue that Breaking Bad is the best TV programme of the 21st century.
Seriously. Enjoy it you lucky bastards, I've seen it already.

You'll be glad to know Season 2 is out next year and it'll be 13 episodes. Funny how this thread appeared today and the thread on dffd got bumped today too.

I was wondering how they were going to carry this out over a season - i.e. his situation is so precarious how could they keep him there over a period of time - but the second episode picks up from the moment the first one ended - are they all like this?

I've just seem the 1t 2 and i was kinda thinking the same question - how can they keep this up.

Its pretty good so far. I'll stick it out for a few more episodes.

the opening of episode six where you see
walt with the shaved head and the blood and the smoke and the slow motion walking and the all hell breaking loose and you think 'how the fuck is it gonna get to this?'

is one of the best 10 seconds of tv i've ever witnessed.

This is a weird coincidence.
I only became aware of this show today due to TV->Google->IMDB->YouTube-type time wasting.

I was watching Malcolm In The Middle, did a name search on a few of the cast members to see what they were up to now, ended up watching Cranston on Jimmy Kimmel (YouTube) where he was talking about this show.

I watched some of the first "minisode" on YouTube but then stopped cos it looked really good & I didn't want to ruin it.

Was/is this on tv over here?

Just catching up with this now. It's great.

Just finished Season 2 Episode 2. Amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back