Break-ups (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

cool, there's a french version, a version by the coasters and loads more. This song obviously speaks to a lot of people. Also it's in mermaids featuring Cher, which might be saying something, I can't remember much from that film aside from not liking it BECAUSE IT'S FOR GIRLS

Marjorie was a scientist. When it came to chemistry she knew everything. Except when it came to chemistry... with men. Every time she tried to hit it off with a guy, she'd explode!
"That darn Matt" she muttered as she poured the purple liquid in to the test tube "he's such a big loser".
She took the jar of yellow liquid and then poured that in to the test tube as well - so the purple liquid and yellow liquid were in both in the same test tube at the same time.
Marjorie thought about yellow. She loved the Coldplay song called "Yellow". And she liked the colour yellow. Especially when it was sunny. It wasn't sunny that day, then.
She also liked the book, and film, "The Color Purple" because of Oprah Winfrey. Oprah was a strong independent woman, just like Marjorie was then - or so she wished to be. She wanted to be independent - not mandependent!
To her shock and surprise the colours started mixing in the test tube, like two lovers dancing at midnight. The mixture bubbled up and up and up then the glass smashed and went everywhere and the mixture flowed all over the desk and floor and all over the lab. Suddenly it was starrted to form in to a shape. A man-shape. It looked magical. Like a genie. A sex genie.

Marjorie was a scientist. When it came to chemistry she knew everything. Except when it came to chemistry... with men. Every time she tried to hit it off with a guy, she'd explode!
"That darn Matt" she muttered as she poured the purple liquid in to the test tube "he's such a big loser".
She took the jar of yellow liquid and then poured that in to the test tube as well - so the purple liquid and yellow liquid were in both in the same test tube at the same time.
Marjorie thought about yellow. She loved the Coldplay song called "Yellow". And she liked the colour yellow. Especially when it was sunny. It wasn't sunny that day, then.
She also liked the book, and film, "The Color Purple" because of Oprah Winfrey. Oprah was a strong independent woman, just like Marjorie was then - or so she wished to be. She wanted to be independent - not mandependent!
To her shock and surprise the colours started mixing in the test tube, like two lovers dancing at midnight. The mixture bubbled up and up and up then the glass smashed and went everywhere and the mixture flowed all over the desk and floor and all over the lab. Suddenly it was starrted to form in to a shape. A man-shape. It looked magical. Like a genie. A sex genie.

Oof that's even worse than Twilight mixed with P.S. I Love you crap.

I find it's always harder.

seems that way alright,least when your the dumped you get to rage and curse the other person.

Public place or not?

nah,had my fill of those i think.
already spent over a ton on presents too,guess im not too late to give them to vincent de paul or whoever.

I've never been dumped but dumping is not the nicest thing in the world. That said I'm probably cruising for a bruising.

I ended a relationship on mutual terms.
That's all I have to contribute to the thread.

if I wanted to dump someone I wouldn't do it at Christmas. I'd wait until January.
Saying that, you don't want them going into the new year with all these hopes of what it will bring, only for you to tear them apart...

Hmm.

Being the dumper is MUCH harder.

Until you leave the room 5 minutes later and it's considerably easier for the rest of forever.

I ended a relationship on mutual terms.
That's all I have to contribute to the thread.

if I wanted to dump someone I wouldn't do it at Christmas. I'd wait until January.
Saying that, you don't want them going into the new year with all these hopes of what it will bring, only for you to tear them apart...

Hmm.

End it immediately. anything less and you're a monster.

m-m-m-monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back