Break-ups (4 Viewers)

If I didn't meet herself when I did I imagine I would be doing something else somewhere.
Life is like a box of chocolates: it's a shortlived gift given by a God who's feeling guilty about being a shit and it winds up being bad for you anyway.

If I hadn't met Mrs. egg_ when I did I expect I'd sound like you now Jill.

God, I sound like a miserable bint.
I assure you, I'm not.
Had I accepted previous offers, no doubt I would be now though.
Everything is timing and I don't wear a watch.
Travel more then dog, that's my schedule.

Life is like a box of chocolates: it's a shortlived gift given by a God who's feeling guilty about being a shit and it winds up being bad for you anyway.

Everything is timing and I don't wear a watch.

Keep going guys, I'm writing the great Irish chick lit novel

somewhere in chapter 1 said:
Mary's friend Julia was the self-confessed mad one of the group. "Never see a good day out sober" was her motto. "or a good man" added Mary silently...

Julia had anal warts. "They're my children" she'd say "always there, clinging on to me, never letting me be comfortable".

Julia had anal warts. "They're my children" she'd say "always there, clinging on to me, never letting me be comfortable".

You're not thinking in demographics enough but I'm sure we can get a copy editor on that.....

Julia loved her little red number. "It's like my child", she'd philosophise, "it clings tight, never lets me be comfortable and constantly draws attention to me"

Mary, wearing a sensible blouse and grey skirt or whatever, despaired at her friends ever growing number of hapless admirers, she could warn them but where was the fun in that? She'd rather see this car-crash out every week
not perfect but you get the idea. We'll be on sale in Tescos before you can say "a modern fairytale retelling of Pride & Prejudice"

You're not thinking in demographics enough but I'm sure we can get a copy editor on that.....

not perfect but you get the idea. We'll be on sale in Tescos before you can say "a modern fairytale retelling of Pride & Prejudice"

No, no, no... you need a character women can root for first....

Running across Harvard Yard dodging all book carrying students and photo snapping tourists was a common occurrence. Leah was habitually late. So much so that all of her friends automatically added twenty minutes to any pre-arranged meeting time. “Damn shoe!” she exclaimed as her ankle wobbled and upon looking down found the strap of her Mary Janes broken. Just like her life, there was nothing bracing her for the pace the world had set.

Can I quote that like a hotpress review in my press kit?

I often wish that someone who writes the blurbs for books, would introduce me to girls at parties.

Jim is .."wildly inventive, dangerously addictive, unique, clever, unusual, gripping and beautiful. His imaginative power re-energises everything it touches. An amazing stylist, Jim has a compelling authenticity and beauty. He is spellbinding and makes me hopeful about the future".

That would be the most incredible career ever. If you're willing to pay at even a minimal level, I can follow you around for a bit...

That would be the most incredible career ever. If you're willing to pay at even a minimal level, I can follow you around for a bit...

Ha! It would earn you free pints at least. I could also repay the favour by helping you end your 2 week old relationships, by way of some negative Jonah blurbs. All untruths of course...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back