BP Fallon is a wanker (1 Viewer)

I seen smiley in fibbers a few months back, he had a curtain rail with him and was drinking a Guinness! True story!

Is curtain rail rhyming slang for something else or did he really have a curtain rail?

yeap he his.

years ago .
after our (cheapskate)first dublin gig in the old chinaman.beano form paranoid vision came up to me saying bp fallon wants to talk to you.im like who?? hes all surpriced that i never heard of him tells me his a big deal and i should talk to him.i don't bother.

so later im on me way to the jacks and two lads come up to me. bp and what seems to be a minder.so the minder guy says to me this is bp fallon and he wants a word with you.
anyway bp gos on about how great our band is blah blah and he'd like a demo .i tell the drummer has em and there £2 or what ever they were.
then the minder turned to bp and says he doesn't even know who you are.so i said "sure he doesn't even know who i am" anway he hinted a few more times about a demo to no joy...
so he blabs on for a while...i tell em im goin for a pint

then i here him tell the minder lad to go back and tell me who he is so
i'd take him seriously....which of course made me take him less seriously if that was possible at this stage.so the guy comes back and starts going on about the led zepplin and u2 ...which was not very immpressive 16 year old punk i can tell ya.

the funniest thing was i couldn't remember his name later when i was telling the other lads in the band and kept calling him bj falcon...he did give us a great review in what ever he was writing for at the time but the tight cunt never bought the demo.

ps.i had lots of dealings with smiley in the music room days and he was always sound and above board.

One thing thats actually cool about Dublin is that there are people like BP Fallon that you can still end up talking to in a little gig. I've often seen Gavin Friday or Guigi walking around Dublin and their mates with the biggest band in the world . If you threw them a demo they would probably listen to it and who knows .... Now if you go over to London everyone just looks down their nose at each other on the tube and has no time for anyone and you don't have 'the characters' like you do here. Good and bad thing about Dublin is your only a few people away from anyone else.

yes, there are no characters in London.

as if.

true smiley is soundr then BP but in fairness what has smiley done apart from the Beat Box?

and organised a gig that Lizzy played at years ago.

If BP put on a vibe for Bonham every year he would be even more of a cunt.

Disclaimer: I am not slagging off Smileys soundness nor saying BP is sound

Thanks you

What 'bout ye!!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He's a cunt and a pervert. Sure he's mad for takin photos of naked young girls / Shane MacGowan - just check out his flickr.

I raise you a "Transformed Ian Dury into Blockhead" and the other whingy moany voiced fell with the amazing daughter.

he is gay. dont think he a perv.

when I said "perv" I of course meant "creep".

niall-quinn-sunderland-afc-chairman.jpg

??

was in a shop the same time as him the other day..tall fucker he is.
i was thinking of getting his autograph for me nephew.....until my girlfriend pointed out it might be
a bit hypocritical of me since i once got in a verbal in a chipper over the fact that i called him a "useless donkey"

this is all reminding me of meeting different "famous" people
my favourite was.......

I had been on the lash and went home to discover i left me keys inside the gaff when i left and no one would be home untill tomorrow.
there was a late night cafe/take away place down the road that sold wine and showed films etc..good spot owned by a lad from galway whos name escapes me.his punk band had played kilkenny years before so i was friendly with him.so i turn up there tell him the craic.he's locking up but having a lock in with some friends so lets me in.so we are sitting around the a table drinking wine,on the wall is a framed picture of the cramberries.
i start going on messing with him how he's changed used to be punk now has that shite on the wall...which leads to me on to going on about the state of them in the picture and how they're fucking crap. bear in mind i really fucking hate that band so i wasn't holding back.the girl at the table gets up to go to the jacks. the owner guy then turns to me and tells me leave it out..im like what? turned out the girl at the table was dolores.
looks completely different with out the make up....

to the people tagging i wasn't slagging led zeppelin just saying for myself as a 16 year old punk they weren't top of my list...funny cos i really like them now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back