BP Fallon is a wanker (1 Viewer)

Lammas

Website
Visit site
That death disco yoke is a load of me bollix - mod fuckin wishy washy pricks..and whats the craic with the Fallon? ever hear him!!? - him and red potatoe McGee rising each others jocks I fuckin hate the little elven cunt.

old said:
Wanker he may be, but he tells a good yarn.

indeed. beep beep beep beep yeah. he looks like a walking skeleton...mebbe it was those years as led zeppelins and marc bolans press officer, sorry, "vibemaker"!

DIG!

seeya in da west Mr. not-so-Old .|..|

just got sent this press release....

TMR022 - Fame #9 b/w BP Fallon Interview & I Believe in Elvis Presley

Observant Third Man fans may remember BP Fallon from his cameo in The Dead Weather’s ‘I Cut Like A Buffalo’ video. BP has long been a legendary figure in rock and roll and has put his unique stamp on the history of popular music from his work as publicist and media guru to Led Zeppelin and T. Rex, working for the Beatles at Apple Records, managing Johnny Thunders and so much more.

Third Man Records is proud to announce the first in our new Spoken Word -Instructional Record series featuring the one and only BP Fallon. This release is Third Man’s first “three-sided” 45 record…presented in our patented and exclusive ‘Single Signal” sound design.

BP Fallon: Spoken word and vocals

Produced by Jack White III
Additional accompaniment on ‘I Believe in Elvis Presley’:
Jack White: Guitars
Patrick Keeler: Drums
Society Red: Bass, Guitar

BP is a different class of chancer. I often wonder about guys liked Smiley & BP. How do they make ends meet once their 15 minutes has passed?

has smiley been seen in public since the music room closed?
a character in the best possible sense of the word.

beep on the other hand-chancer.

Two grooves,side by side. Depends which one the needle falls in as to what you hear.
I have a Melvins one.One groove plays the song normally,the other plays the same song backwards.
Interesting, are the grooves on the edge of the record color-coded somehow so you know where exactly to place the neddle? or is it potluck whether you manage to play the track on groove 1 vs. groove 2?

Great thread title

Thread's not living up to the title though.

Was anyone here at the Ireland match when BP was the half time entertainment? Basically he ran around attempting to sing and making a wheezing noise into the mic for about ten minutes and then had to be helped off the pitch by some stewards. The father department of Ireland cringed and the eight year old kids about to play the sport against racism match wondered if Dustin had taken human form but kept the turkey sized lungs. Those kids are scarred by the sight of what many assume to be their grandda's partially reanimated corpse wheezing it's way down the tunnel towards the farm where their dog went after the car hit it.

They'll never look at a peanut the same way again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back