boz art exhibition down limerick way.... (1 Viewer)

quaidox

divineturbulenceii[1].jpg

no, i sit at home and drink cans by myself. i missed the first episode of the new ugly betty series last night because i was at a fucking shit party. drinking with other people is well over-rated.

but in happier news, i've started preparing my rock powder for experiments, and the TZM pressure vessel should be assembled in the next couple of months. then i can properly get cracking on constraints of pre-eruptive temperature, pressure, oxygen fugacity and sulphur activity in the shallow magma system. which will be nice.

but in happier news, i've started preparing my rock powder for experiments, and the TZM pressure vessel should be assembled in the next couple of months. then i can properly get cracking on constraints of pre-eruptive temperature, pressure, oxygen fugacity and sulphur activity in the shallow magma system. which will be nice.

/me needs braces.

i'll swing by this some weekend i'm home.

liking the sound of this thinkk place. they've got a bit of trouble at the moment with a painting of Liam Keane (the guy who did the famous two fingers to the camera) with what i believe to be a halo round his head.

I hear that when lava flows under water it behaves differently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back