Boxsets (1 Viewer)

Boredoms - Vision Creation Newsun

23850731.jpg

pic lifted from google images

Jesus and Mary Chain - 11LP box set on the way this December.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

http://www.myplaydirect.com/jesus-and-mary-chain

Numbered and limited Anniversary LP boxset including the 6 Studio albums in their original formats remastered from the original tapes and pressed on heavyweight vinyl from lacquers.

Also included exclusively to the boxset is a bespoke ‘Sessions LP’ including all the acclaimed BBC Sessions housed together chronologically on vinyl for the first time over 2LPs + 2003’s BBC Live compilation on LP for the first time (with new 2013 sleeve design TBC) and a fan selected Bsides & Rarities LP - all pressed on heavyweight vinyl.

Hardback 32 page book, numbered memorabilia card & an exclusive competition mosaic poster round off the 30th Anniversary Boxset.

Head over to www.demonrecords.co.uk/jamcvote to enter your vote for the 30th Anniversary fan selected BSides & Rarities compilation LP. The top 8 tracks will be remastered onto heavyweight vinyl and included in the limited 1500 boxset run.

Also - all entries in the competition have the chance of their pictures being used on the exclusive A1 mosaic poster coming free with the Vinyl Collection when preordered through.....

www.myplaydirect.com/jesus-and-mary-chain

I'm tempted by this new 16CD John McCormack one

Electric Edition-Subscribe - John McCormack Tenor

new restorations of all 57 of John McCormack’s earliest recordings, made on cylinder and disc in London for the Edison and Gramophone & Typewriter Companies in 1904, following his victory in the Dublin Feis Ceoil national singing competition in 1903

my best boxset experience was buying the 3 CD bob dylan 'bootleg' box set in tower many many years ago, and getting home to find that the shop assistant had put the CDs for the dylan 'biograph' box set in it - so i ripped those and brought them back in the next day to have them exchanged for the correct one.

Thinking about going in blind and splurging on that new Van Der Graaf Generator boxset after reading the Wire magazine interview with them... came out last month.

One for Lili

Menswe@r meets shampoo

I almost bought the vdgg one but stopped myself at the last minute (I already have all the albums and know them inside out and the 5.1 remixes are no use to me). I might buy a few of the stereo remixes or maybe just dl them. Also there are vinyl reissues next year so I'd need to see what's on those

One for Lili

Menswe@r meets shampoo

Absolutely!

Need to have a listening party with @Nate Champion

This is also on it. Love it.

The guitarist was in elastica. Now an A&R man for rough trade.

I really must listen to the 2nd disc. I can't even get through a 2 CD set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back