boring... (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by the pope
Jeez, would ye two just get in on already :rolleyes:
thepope.jpg

now, that's livened things up a bit, hasn't it? all we need now is for pope to say something retarded...

a here, the dude thought i'd premeditated the breaking of his specs on the dancefloor which is perfectly underatandable since it's a time-honoured yoke and all around fun thing to do... it was more amazing than anything... i remember it was HP who was trying to get me to punch andy back... that HP has a funny side alright.

Originally posted by Pantone247
you twO are the first contestants on THUMPED WARS

finish the beef that andy started when he twhacked you in the eye hole Hag

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
a here, the dude thought i'd premeditated the breaking of his specs on the dancefloor which is perfectly underatandable since it's a time-honoured yoke and all around fun thing to do... it was more amazing than anything... i remember it was HP who was trying to get me to punch andy back... that HP has a funny side alright.

me and HP got into a massive arguement a few weeks ago! it was intense - not fistycuffs though. he told me why he doesn't post to thumped anymore.........very interesting!

andrew

Originally posted by the pope
Close Andy but no cigar, I aint that nice Delorentos fella, but I'm sure he'll be flattered with all the attention and stuff

MCFLY - MCFLY- WAKE UP MCFLY - Ill Bill and Brady both sold you out. anyway even if i'm wrong - least funny fake account ever. probably because most the things you were 'contraversially' saying were true, so it's all just anonymous shit talk posturing under the banner of 'comedy'. Although most people didn't cop you were a fake account.

anyway,
andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back