boring... (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
well yeah, that's what i thought... this place sucks now, all the celver people have been shot. i'm outa here.

yay!

everyone - you can come out of hiding!

pete, there's no one here. give it a few weeks, maybe a month... you'll be posting under different names to yourself. i'll give you my password for the hag account if you like, 'can make like you're beating up on me...

cute.jpg

okay, andy will probably still be here... :rolleyes:

what the hell is your problem? it's just a message board. you think you're some kind of "alpha-poster" or something? - "wah wah wah nobody posts as good as me wah wah wah"
total bullshit. if it wasn't for pete and this site, there'd be no alpha relish and no fuckin stupid gigs to send everyone 17 million emails about. total B.S.

andrew

pete, there's no one here. give it a few weeks, maybe a month... you'll be posting under different names to yourself. i'll give you my password for the hag account if you like, 'can make like you're beating up on me...

:(

Originally posted by RAD-ALARM
what the hell is your problem? it's just a message board. you think you're some kind of "alpha-poster" or something? - "wah wah wah nobody posts as good as me wah wah wah"
total bullshit. if it wasn't for pete and this site, there'd be no alpha relish and no fuckin stupid gigs to send everyone 17 million emails about. total B.S.

andrew

:(

gay.

Originally posted by RAD-ALARM

andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back