boring... (1 Viewer)

AlphaRelish's avatar has given me an awful craving for some Foxes Glacier mints...I could murder a bag of those fruity ones.

Although they probably wouldn't taste as good outside of a car. I wonder do car thiefs amass a big stash of Foxes Glacier mints and Moo's.

i'm kinda busy sorry
here's a few pictures
back_to_school.jpg

ghost.jpg

hitler4-20%20copy.jpg

morellorocks.jpg

rowdyroddyskullz.jpg

thepope.jpg

peace,

andrew

the roddy piper one is quality, as is the rodney dangerfeild one.

Originally posted by Ed
the roddy piper one is quality, as is the rodney dangerfeild one.
yer not feelin ghostfaces wickerman medallion and nazi eagle bracelet?
that's the best of them.

andrew

Originally posted by RAD-ALARM
yer not feelin ghostfaces wickerman medallion and nazi eagle bracelet?
that's the best of them.

andrew

not really, mostly feeling 'Woe To Thee O Land If Thy King Is A Child' by NMS(Nephlim Modulation Systems aka Big Justoleum & Orko Eloheim)

the pricks left here are no good at being pricks...

i mean, that pope fella, what a total fucking tosser. he's like a really really annoying kid from next door who runs up to you every time you leave your house and just hangs out of your jumper and won't let go. no class whatsoever.

dip, aye, he's sorely missed. i miss the stories we used make up... the constant threat of almost saying too much and nearly losing your bird over it, such adrenalin...

you see, there's no real characters left. yeah, there's andy and his substitution of other people's pictures for his own personality but it's hardly cuts it, right? and overlord pete, with his dubious ethics, frankly i'd respect him more if he just banned everyone and hung out here on his own posting to himself all day... hee hee, that would be pretty funny alright...

you get the odd 'i know so much about music' comment when one of the jimmy cake graces us with their presence, but it always ends up depressing you, like when you found out the tooth fairy was really just your older brother who was obsessed with the smell of your head... expect vinnie, he knows nothing about music.

i'm going to continue this tomorrow... you know, i got onto the adrian kennedy phone show last night, pretended my name was dave and started complaining about all the chinese people working in eddie rockets, i think my call was dubbed 'where have all the irish gone'... my main compaint was how it pissed me off so much that it took me 5 goes to order onion rings "solly misser, whassa bunnion bling?"

Originally posted by Ed
not really, mostly feeling 'Woe To Thee O Land If Thy King Is A Child' by NMS(Nephlim Modulation Systems aka Big Justoleum & Orko Eloheim)

cool - how is this? did you ever hear platnation rhymes? hip hop infinity gave it the worst review ever - not even sure if it's still up.

i'm mostly feeling:
MF Doom - 'Special Herbs 1+2',
King Ghidora (aka MF Doom)- 'Take Me To Your Leader'
JayLib - Jay Dee & Madlib collab album
MadVillain - 'MF Doom and MadLiab are...'
Lootpack - 'soundpieces'

andrew

Originally posted by AlphaRelish
the pricks left here are no good at being pricks...

i mean, that pope fella, what a total fucking tosser. he's like a really really annoying kid from next door who runs up to you every time you leave your house and just hangs out of your jumper and won't let go. no class whatsoever.

dip, aye, he's sorely missed. i miss the stories we used make up... the constant threat of almost saying too much and nearly losing your bird over it, such adrenalin...

you see, there's no real characters left. yeah, there's andy and his substitution of other people's pictures for his own personality but it's hardly cuts it, right? and overlord pete, with his dubious ethics, frankly i'd respect him more if he just banned everyone and hung out here on his own posting to himself all day... hee hee, that would be pretty funny alright...

you get the odd 'i know so much about music' comment when one of the jimmy cake graces us with their presence, but it always ends up depressing you, like when you found out the tooth fairy was really just your older brother who was obsessed with the smell of your head... expect vinnie, he knows nothing about music.

i'm going to continue this tomorrow... you know, i got onto the adrian kennedy phone show last night, pretended my name was dave and started complaining about all the chinese people working in eddie rockets, i think my call was dubbed 'where have all the irish gone'... my main compaint was how it pissed me off so much that it took me 5 goes to order onion rings "solly misser, whassa bunnion bling?"

yeah hoo kares.

andrew

pants, i was all ready to make up something about you but there's no point. you're a charming young man, never have a bad word to say about anyone, can be very funny at times and i like the way you mix your franch and english... no, you can stay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back