Bored In Work 670 (2 Viewers)

thank you
tumblr_n3sez7EdTu1rdhysno1_500.jpg

“My advice to any heartbroken young girl is to play close attention to the study of theoretical physics because one day there may be well be prove of multiple universes… and in that universe Zayn is still in One Direction this girl may even like to know that in another possible universe she and Zayn are happily married.”

“Now, beam me up.”

Stephen Hawking made an appearance at The Sydney Opera House via hologram, and had a great Star Trek exit | Business Insider

Do we know this guy?

Nothing particularly wrong with anything on the list (except Blur) but as a list it's narrow as fuck. Especially for someone in a band.
I'll take Critically Lauded Guitar Records By Angsty White Men for 200, Alex.
Fuck me.
Agreed. It's like a list you give out to freshers to let them know what to listen to in college. Also Graceland is one of the most annoying albums ever.

Agreed. It's like a list you give out to freshers to let them know what to listen to in college. Also Graceland is one of the most annoying albums ever.

I have every one of those records except the Blur one. As a thing, the list is so anodyne.
I am sure he's sound though. Looks like he has a nice apt also.

To be clear, aside from Graceland I've no real problem with the list. I'm with you in that it's boring and one dimensional. Which explains the music of Delorentos.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back