Bored in Work 39 (To Clonsilla) (1 Viewer)

that nash album is a might twee. he's the macca in a bunch of lennons. you can pick up Crosby Stills and Nash (with/ without Young) pretty handy in second hand places. they're definitely not a band you should listen to on cd. i think you need the atmospherics of vinyl to listen to them, they're not digital man they're apple tabacco and chocolate cake beside an open fire in a log cabin, they're sea spray and bracing winds, they're fresh grass and burning sun, they're a pair of chord strides and desert boots with a suede jacket so they are.....and yes i am an old hippy, an old hippy who's had way too much banana copacabana at lunchtime mmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by the snitch
that nash album is a might twee. he's the macca in a bunch of lennons. you can pick up Crosby Stills and Nash (with/ without Young) pretty handy in second hand places. they're definitely not a band you should listen to on cd. i think you need the atmospherics of vinyl to listen to them, they're not digital man they're apple tabacco and chocolate cake beside an open fire in a log cabin, they're sea spray and bracing winds, they're fresh grass and burning sun, they're a pair of chord strides and desert boots with a suede jacket so they are.....and yes i am an old hippy, an old hippy who's had way too much banana copacabana at lunchtime mmmmmmmmmmm

Well with Neil Young, all the stuff I have by him is on vinyl
CSN stuff is mixed - both formats

Particularly those unremastered CDs [released late 80s/early 90s when they were taking off] sound like shit
David Crosby's If I Could Only Remember My Name CD pales in comparison with the LP

tapes are the fucking enemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back