Bored in Work 321 (1 Viewer)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDaLy8-P3r8"]YouTube - 321 opening sequence ted rogers[/ame]

Cheap pair of Levi's on eBay

8cf1_1.JPG

WTF?

Q: I know that this may sound odd, but would you consider selling the dirt that was found in the pockets of the jeans? Jul-29-08
A: Sorry, but when I turned the pockets inside out to see if their was a stamp inside the pocket as requested by a previous question, the dirt spilled out and was vacummed up.

Q: if the miner was holding a candle that was dripping on the jeans, wouldn't the wax droplets be long in shape unlike the round drops pictured that would indicate that the jeans were laid out flat and a candle dripped from over top? Just a question. Jul-29-08
A: I am not a Forensic expert so I cannot speculate on how the candle wax would look. or whether the miner was standing or sitting down to eat his lunch when the candle dripped on him. All I know is the drips look like those I find on powder boxes, candle stick boxes and other old clothing brought out of the mines. Nor can I awnser why these men left their pants in the mine.

Q: Hi , Did you wash already ? Thanks Jul-28-08
A: No, I have not washed the jeans. I will leave that decision up to the winning bidder.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back