Bored In Work 1042 (1 Viewer)

seanc

Against my will, I did my first ever karaoke a couple of weeks ago, doing a duet with a friend, whose dad is from Mayo, in a Proper Boozer full of geezers in Stratford.
It's all you'd hear on local radio growing up.

In Zimbabwe, from what my Zim-buddies* tell me, the whole country is just about fields and cattle. So, pretty much just like rural Ireland or the middle of America. I guess they just have an affinity with that sort of music.

*One Zim-bru couldn't get his passport renewed for years basically because he's white and it was the Mugabe years. Eventually his father in law to be sorted it out for him back in Zim. Apparently to get it done he had to bribe the passport people by giving them a moo-moo.

nuke terrorist

Supporter
it came into my head today to look up Desert Island Discs.
So lo and behold who is on now only Bono. I am not listening but this is what he chose
I never heard of Inhaler and looked up their song but I was able to guess it was his son's band when I saw it was Dublin band from 2022.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
it came into my head today to look up Desert Island Discs.
So lo and behold who is on now only Bono. I am not listening but this is what he chose
I never heard of Inhaler and looked up their song but I was able to guess it was his son's band when I saw it was Dublin band from 2022.
his book choice is ulysses. cultured man, is our bono.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Lightning Bolt
Whelans
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland
Panikatax, Chimers (Australia), Fierce Shook, Carpark Sci-fi
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Kurt Vile & The Violators
Vicar Street
Vicar St, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads