Bored in Work 1028 (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
film that old might not have aged well.

My sister found an unused roll of film from the 1980s and took some photos of her family and got the roll developed. It was uncanny because the photos looked at first glance like they were from the 1980s, in a dank, muted way. For reasons unknown to me, film seemed worse in the late '80s and early '90s than before or since.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
My sister found an unused roll of film from the 1980s and took some photos of her family and got the roll developed. It was uncanny because the photos looked at first glance like they were from the 1980s, in a dank, muted way. For reasons unknown to me, film seemed worse in the late '80s and early '90s than before or since.
i've used 30+ year old rolls of film on occasion, and that batch had been well stored - no degradation of the image really, but it had lost a huge amount of sensitivity. badly stored film can exhibit other forms of degradation, like a kind of crazy paving effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Gilla Band
National Stadium
145 S Circular Rd, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, D08 HY40, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads