Bored in Work 1024 (1 Viewer)

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
my ideal kitchen implement is a combined (where necessary) butter warmer and butter fridge, exactly the size of a standard pound of butter, which would keep it at a constant 16 to 18C.

seanc

my ideal kitchen implement is a combined (where necessary) butter warmer and butter fridge, exactly the size of a standard pound of butter, which would keep it at a constant 16 to 18C.
A fridge cools things by generating heat, so that's an interesting idea.

I wouldn't say pantry myself, I think a pantry is something you can walk into. But yeah sure I can't think of a better word, other than "non refridgerated food store". And it's been misused by oh so many expensive coffee shops.

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
A fridge cools things by generating heat, so that's an interesting idea.

I wouldn't say pantry myself, I think a pantry is something you can walk into. But yeah sure I can't think of a better word, other than "non refridgerated food store". And it's been misused by oh so many expensive coffee shops.

I dug a bit more.

A cupboard is for cups.
A pantry is for bread

AND

bring back butteries.

seanc

Best thread ever!

I see no reason to not use a pantry, or as I prefer to now say, buttery. Maybe if you have a real bad mouse problem. But then, why have you got a mouse problem?

My in-laws keep butter and bread in the fridge. Bread! I questioned this and quickly realised that this is a battle I will never win.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Gilla Band
National Stadium
145 S Circular Rd, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, D08 HY40, Ireland
Yule (15 Years)
Dalymount Park
7 Dalymount, Phibsborough, Dublin 7, D07 P2T0, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads