Bored in Work 1024 (1 Viewer)

my ideal kitchen implement is a combined (where necessary) butter warmer and butter fridge, exactly the size of a standard pound of butter, which would keep it at a constant 16 to 18C.

my ideal kitchen implement is a combined (where necessary) butter warmer and butter fridge, exactly the size of a standard pound of butter, which would keep it at a constant 16 to 18C.
A fridge cools things by generating heat, so that's an interesting idea.

I wouldn't say pantry myself, I think a pantry is something you can walk into. But yeah sure I can't think of a better word, other than "non refridgerated food store". And it's been misused by oh so many expensive coffee shops.

A fridge cools things by generating heat, so that's an interesting idea.

I wouldn't say pantry myself, I think a pantry is something you can walk into. But yeah sure I can't think of a better word, other than "non refridgerated food store". And it's been misused by oh so many expensive coffee shops.

I dug a bit more.

A cupboard is for cups.
A pantry is for bread

AND

bring back butteries.

Best thread ever!

I see no reason to not use a pantry, or as I prefer to now say, buttery. Maybe if you have a real bad mouse problem. But then, why have you got a mouse problem?

My in-laws keep butter and bread in the fridge. Bread! I questioned this and quickly realised that this is a battle I will never win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back