Bored in Work 1009 (1 Viewer)

My nerd brain estimates 78 metres. I'm not accounting for the time the sound travelled back up to the camera though, so probably less.

My nerd brain estimates 78 metres. I'm not accounting for the time the sound travelled back up to the camera though, so probably less.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Think your 78 is close - from this angle you can see the lights getting destroyed in the hole on impact - about 100 frames from when it goes into freefall to that.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't remember that movie at all. And I'm sure I watched it more than once in my formative years.

All I do remember is (FUN TRIVIA FACT) Jim Carrey plays the strung out rock star who's on the list.

I don't remember that movie at all. And I'm sure I watched it more than once in my formative years.

All I do remember is (FUN TRIVIA FACT) Jim Carrey plays the strung out rock star who's on the list.
Guns N' Roses are in it for no reason. That's my main memory of it.

When I was last home my mum insisted we buy lotto tickets, as while the jackpot hasn't been won, the match 5 and match 4 prizes are now relatively massive.

TBH, he has a point. I only think that because of his correct use of the apostrophe. Otherwise I would have written something like "WHAT?! I've missed Ronan Collin's Day again?!" or "Ronan Collin's Day is like The Purge. The independent observer knew too much".

EDIT: Maybe I'm wrong on that. I like the jokes though.

Last edited:
What are the odds of this? C'mon, someone show off yer maths skills.
I've never bought Lotto tickets.
it depends on how many tickets are sold for each draw. i saw someone trying to calculate on twitter the chances based on half a million lines bought per draw and i think the chances of a 46 time rollover was 10 or 15%.

When I was last home my mum insisted we buy lotto tickets, as while the jackpot hasn't been won, the match 5 and match 4 prizes are now relatively massive.

TBH, he has a point. I only think that because of his correct use of the apostrophe. Otherwise I would have written something like "WHAT?! I've missed Ronan Collin's Day again?!" or "Ronan Collin's Day is like The Purge. The independent observer knew too much".

EDIT: Maybe I'm wrong on that. I like the jokes though.
Ronan Collins is a true music lover like Larry Gogan.
Whether it's The Kinks or Phil Coulter or Iris Dement or Joe Dolan he just loves his tunes.

When the Lotto started in the late 1980's for the first few months the jackpots were a weekly 30 to 40,000.
But after not paying any attention for a few years in the early 90's it seemed to have rocketed to about 500,000 then.
Also it was 36 numbers then but even as a teen who was crap at math it was obvious that if the jackpot was high there a problem:
(from memory) A syndicate tried to buy every possible combination and they were stopped when the got over 75% done.
So they still needed to be the sole winner to pull off the coup - and they were.
So then the amount of numbers went up to 48.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back