Borat (1 Viewer)

Those guys look like they just realised how stupid they looked and now it's easier to say they were tricked into saying it rather than admit thats what they really think.

Just because they were pissed when they said it doesn't mean they didn't mean what they said.

Also, they weren't that drunk in the film. They were at asshole-level rather than pissing-in-their-pants level.

Definitely a case of "Fuck, we're never going to get our holes now or ever be employed again."

They can say what they like, but they did sign consent forms. How can they prove they were drunk when they did?

Shanghaied. Deadly. I'd almost feel sorry for them if they weren't such wankers.

Just watched this now and would give it 3/5
Reasons being is just like the Mr Bean film I had seen alot of the sketches b4 hand in the regular tv series etc......
4/5 It prob woulda got if I hadn'tve seen it b4 hand.
also I go to the pics once every 4-5 months and everytime I go it's dearer, €9.20 per ticket?? fs
Although I believe in the suburbs it's a fiver a throw?

I just saw this at the weekend. Quikc off the mark me. Very funny in parts. I'm confused though - was Pamela Anderson in on this? I mean she had to be - right?

I just saw this at the weekend. Quikc off the mark me. Very funny in parts. I'm confused though - was Pamela Anderson in on this? I mean she had to be - right?
yeah she was.
i thought bits of the film were brilliant.
that bit where he tries to hug yer man and he just fucking freaks out and leggs it. ahaha.

other funny bits too. overall, a watchable funny-ish film but no geat shakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back