Borat (1 Viewer)

very funny in places but not hilarious by any means.

probably cos the trailers give far too much away but i didnt split my sides many times.

.|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| OUT OF .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..| .|..|

I just went to see it today and thought it was great, I laughed like a loon through out the whole thing :D :D :D

The rubber fist thing was hilarious as was the aforementioned gipsy tears scene.

Eesh, one hit wonder's gaudy attempts at second coming.

Dead right. Even if they did say racist shit on video, if the producers got them locked and then got them to sign consent forms, they're bang out of order.

Those guys look like they just realised how stupid they looked and now it's easier to say they were tricked into saying it rather than admit thats what they really think.

Just because they were pissed when they said it doesn't mean they didn't mean what they said.

Also, they weren't that drunk in the film. They were at asshole-level rather than pissing-in-their-pants level.

Yeah probably, but the fact is, you can't get people locked and make them sign consent forms. It's very funny watching people get duped by the whole borat schtic, but put yourself on the other side of it. Being a laughing stock in the number one film in america must suck, any one of the participants would be within their rights to get very pissed off about it. Just because these guys said some racist shit doesn't really change that. Not to be a stick in the mud or anything, and i'm looking forward to seeing the film and all, but still.

well like, who's to say that's what actually happened anyway?
those guys could be making that shit up about being plyed with drink until they signed the contract.
if someone starts spouting racist shit, drunk or not, they're still a cunt.
they didn't seem all that drunk at the start of it, they only seemed to really be getting drunk while he was there.

i'm sure it is awful for them, and obviously anyone'd be furious about so many people seeing this, but they're still racist, misogynistic dickheads.

Yeah probably, but the fact is, you can't get people locked and make them sign consent forms. It's very funny watching people get duped by the whole borat schtic, but put yourself on the other side of it. Being a laughing stock in the number one film in america must suck, any one of the participants would be within their rights to get very pissed off about it. Just because these guys said some racist shit doesn't really change that. Not to be a stick in the mud or anything, and i'm looking forward to seeing the film and all, but still.

Yeah, but how do you make someone sign a consent form, even if they are drunk? I don't think I could be made sign something while pissed but then again, I am a cheap date and the 4th pint makes me think of having a nice lie-down.

I don't think those guys were drunk enough to use being drunk as an excuse.

its alright like.
some bits are genius but the "acted" parts annoyed me and i didnt really think there was enough material to warrant a whole movie.

"i met with real life chocolate face"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back