Borat (1 Viewer)

can't wait to see it.

did you know he came to the Toronto film fest in Sept - he pulled up, dressed as Borat, in a horse cart pulled by women! with a donkey on the seat next to him!

Saw this last night. I don't exaggerate when I say I think this is the funniest film ever. I cried laughing from beginning to end. .|..|

saw it last night as well- great stuff. one scene in particular but i won't spoil it!
You weren't that fella sitting next to me making penguin noises and then going 'SSSSSH!' were you?

Without giving too much away, the scene where Borat and Azmat fall out was particularly good.

saw it last night and thought it was very average indeed. not at all worth going to the cinema to see. straight to dvd stuff really

Half'n'half, some great bits but overall seemed a bit flat. The girl said it would be cringe city all the way through and it was, I got a lot of laughs out of it but wasn't satisfied.

I think I just pity the 'victims' too much, those ones who weren't actors anyways.

Was really suprised at how much of this was acted.
Even the interviews, maybe just me but nearly all of them seemed completley staged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back