BOOM BOOM ROOM BUST? (1 Viewer)

I just sent a message to Kidd Blunt telling them I'm gonna be really upset if they don't play somewhere on teh 29th.

Roy's gig the other night filled out very well for what I'd expected to be a very low-key event, tbh. Noone drinking cans, the bar was doing good business and there was no trouble at all. There was no mention of this then.

Hi there, Not sure if this will have any affect on the Kidd Blunt gig on the 29th of Feb. Will know for sure on Monday...

From the other thread on general:

Hi All,

Joey from The Boom Boom Room here. Just a quick note to address the situation at Patrick Conways Pub/The Boom Boom Room.

The pub was visited by the Gardai on Fri night at closing. The manager and staff were advised that they would not be allowed to reopen the premises until a problem with their license to operate was rectified. I have been advised by the owners of Conways the reason for this is that there has been an objection lodged against the license. It has been explained to me that the license and premises are owned by a number of individuals, and that there is a disagreement regarding the premises amongst themselves.

I have been advised that this is a temporary situation, and that the premises should be re-opened early this week. It has nothing to do with underage drinkers, or any other reasons related to the operation of the pub or venue.

Thanks for the kind words and support The Boom Boom Room has received in this difficult time, including those posted in this thread.

Best Regards,
Joey

anyone with boom boom room bust photos please post them here!

Was on the way there now for a pint after having a few pints and totally shut down, no signs displayed or anything.
I was always led to believe that it was one owner but after reading Joey's post perhaps I'm wrong.
I also assumed that it was one of two things
1) They ran up a bill and had fucked off
or
2) The whole corner was being changed into one of these faceless modern shopping malls/apartments set up, as as far as my source knows they own the sweetshop too which at the minute is ran by Chinese people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back