Bold/Youth Of Today... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 5
Ah no, jade tree have confirmed, as well as announcing, let me see... ah here tis

classic albums Hello Bastards and Jersey's Best Dancers, are available on Jade Tree. A collection of early material (7”s, compilation appearances, the Background album, and unreleased material) is tentatively planned for an early 2006 release.

the first LP ''background'' only has a few good songs on it, hello bastards is awesome. are they doing another singles collection? they already have one out that is still available, seems a tad odd.

oh and the Judge CD has more than just the LP and 7inchs it has the chung king stuff on it as well but I ain't heard it yet, on that note the BOLD discography is out as well

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I can tape Chung King for you,save you the disapointment. I wouldn't mind hearing the demos.

What's on the Bold discog?

the Bold CD has the LP and the 12 inch on it plus the Crippled Youth 7 inch. it might have demo tracks as well so it might be worth getting. Conor has the Judge Cd so I'm going to try and get a copy of it.

Youth of Today's 1988 "No More" was one of the defining moments that brought vegetarianism, veganism and animal rights into the hardcore community discourse. This music video, directed by Dan Nicholes, is cited by many as the catalyst for rethinking their place in the food chain. While this video has circulated on the internet for many years, to my knowledge this is the first and only direct-from-master digital conversions in existence. I was told only five copies of this tape were made. One was sent to Sally Jesse Raphael, one to Phil Donahue, and this is a third that recently ended up in the hands of Dave Sausage from Six Feet Under Records who then allowed me to digitize and restore the footage. This is truly one of the craziest HC artifacts I've been able to work on. Restoration process: audio has been EQ'd, compressed, mastered, and high-end VHS hiss was removed with iZotope RX. Video has been slightly rescaled, deinterlaced, sharpened and noise reduction applied via NeatVideo.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back