Bob Dylan Appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

chris d

Supporter
Price range €65.50 - €121.00
So, €121 then. Have never seen him, but have been listening to Street-Legal a lot over the past month. Very temped, but I would have to call the credit union to afford a ticket.

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions

flashback

Any more news on his sexual assault case?
was this the one where it was looking like he wasn't in the right country for the time of assault? Good point, this seems to have gone quiet?

Although how anyone remembers order, or time, of events from anything from more than a few weeks ago isn't clear to me.

Like, I get that his manager's records suggest the dates are impossible, but from the perspective of the accuser unless I wrote dates down at the time, regardless of how traumatic it was, I doubt I could remember dates.

Actually I tend to actively miss-remember and forget really traumatic stuff details. I guess my point is I'd have a lot of time for an accuser saying she wasn't clear with the dates.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
Exactly, I’m sure the documents about where he was on any particular date are fairly complete and accurate. Whether the accuser’s memory of the time is right is a whole other story. Especially from the 60s like! Memory is hugely fallible for stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads