Bob Dylan Appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There is no doubting that Romano's vocals lean into Dylan normally (in what little of his output i have chipped into)

This is a traveling week for me

I'm seeing Dylan play a show as chance would have it
I'm expecting him to play almost no songs I know and for the experience to be completely underwhelming

So it can only exceed my expectations

There is no doubting that Romano's vocals lean into Dylan normally (in what little of his output i have chipped into)

I love the Plugz

This is a traveling week for me

I'm seeing Dylan play a show as chance would have it
I'm expecting him to play almost no songs I know and for the experience to be completely underwhelming

So it can only exceed my expectations
As far as I can tell he's still playing the same set as he played the last time he played here, which was the first time I saw him.

I had rock bottom expectations, and made a decision not to listen to the album that he was going to be playing most of (Rough and Rowdy Ways) before I saw him.

It was a cracking gig, the band were great, really enjoyed it. Hope it goes well for you!

As far as I can tell he's still playing the same set as he played the last time he played here, which was the first time I saw him.

I had rock bottom expectations, and made a decision not to listen to the album that he was going to be playing most of (Rough and Rowdy Ways) before I saw him.

It was a cracking gig, the band were great, really enjoyed it. Hope it goes well for you!
He was great. I can see why he's playing songs from that record.
Obviously it's the most recent thing he's done, but also seems like he's done with guitar.
It was at an Olympia sized venue and he was just there doing his thing on the piano. No small talk.
He was having fun with the band and clearly enjoying doing the only thing that makes sense for him.

Kind of moving when he got up and thanked the crowd and took his bow at the end.
To be so loved and to get to feel it every night.
Ticket wasn't cheap, but it was worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back