Bob Dylan Appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

wageslave

“I’m not there” was the sort of movie that inspired me to hate anyone who had anything to do with the making of it (apart from maybe the camera crew) and I figured Dylan earned a special place in hell for just being the inspiration for it.
Good lord though, the ‘theme time radio hour’ show is amazing. Tonight he’s already explained longitude, latitude and explained what Rodinia is. Educational, informative and he plays a load of music I would never come across otherwise, hats off.
Anyone who's interested can find the playlists from links on the wikipedia entry and the songs are all over soulseek. My favourite shows so far have been about coffee, cigarettes and food.

is this a bob dylan lifestyle appreciation thread or bob dylan music appreciation thread?

bob dylan hat and jacket appreciation thread
2325832930_448b01b9b3.jpg

Jesus i thought it was awful. Some of it looked beautiful in fairness but it was a real stinker.

Just listened to theme time for the 1st time and am shocked how good the selection is and how funny and entertaining he is. Anyone know where to get a high quality download/torrent of ALL the shows?

mp3@3pm ( a site you can dload em one by one) isnt very good quality........

also books on musicians, journalism, radio shows television documnetaries and youtubes, wikipedia entries and museums, statues, signature guitars and photgraphs. all horribly misguided.

Just listened to theme time for the 1st time and am shocked how good the selection is and how funny and entertaining he is. Anyone know where to get a high quality download/torrent of ALL the shows?

mp3@3pm ( a site you can dload em one by one) isnt very good quality........

;) pull up to the bumper

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back