Boardwalk Empire (1 Viewer)

I love Boardwalk Empire. It's awesome, I really can't understand how more people aren't watching it? I've been raving about it to everyone.

Buscemi is amazing in it, as I had hoped. The entire cast is brilliant.

I'm really looking forward to this but I've decided to wait until the whole season is over before I start watching it .... so if it's as good as I hope it is going to be I can go on a complete binge over a week or so ... rather than waiting week by week ....

Same here, this waiting a week and putting your life on hold to watch TV is bullshit. Besides I haven't got the channel and my internet is bullshit and my eyes are old and bent and my knees are knackered and I live inside a cat.

I'm loving it! It's taken a while to get going but I think it's excellent. I'm less skeptical about Stephen Graham now. And Omar's in it torturing KKK fellas! Don't like yer wan's Irish accent though, it's quite annoying. Actually her character's pretty annoying.

This is really good. Michael Pitt is amazing in it, blowing everyone else off the screen - Buscemi, Stuhlberg, Shannon, the lot. Never realised what a presence he has before

Finished the first season night before last. Couldn't post 'til now as i was so overwhelmed by the awesome epicness of the whole thing. Best.TV.Ever.

Gutted I'm going to have to wait months for season 2. I WANT IT STRAIGHT IN MY BRAIN NOW.

I'm really looking forward to this but I've decided to wait until the whole season is over before I start watching it .... so if it's as good as I hope it is going to be I can go on a complete binge over a week or so ... rather than waiting week by week ....

x2

I caved in and watched the pilot the weekend before last. Fell asleep before the end. Seemed really good though. Will probably have to watch it again before digging into the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back