Boardwalk Empire (1 Viewer)

I would like to state for the archives that requested no illegal links from anybody, all I wanted was the name of a good DVD rental store to legal rent and watch this, I am no way culpable before the law from any illegal links anyone may or may not have sent me through a misinterpretation of my posting

{psst} thanks guys

that new episode blew me away. the scene with richard harrow in the forest was stunning, as was the scene with nucky and his brother in the conservatory.
this show is just getting better and better.

that new episode blew me away. the scene with richard harrow in the forest was stunning, as was the scene with nucky and his brother in the conservatory.
this show is just getting better and better.
richard is my favourite character. the set and costume design in this show really knock me out - they really compliment each other. all the shades of brown and grey and the high ceilings and wood panelling. it's stunning to look at, really. like an episode of miller's crossing every week

Great interview with the guy who plays Van Alden on Fresh Air recently. Probably my favourite character on the show.

I'll probably watch it in sequence at some stage but I quite enjoy watching it like this. The first time I saw The Wire it was a few odd episodes in S3 and I loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back