Boards.ie (1 Viewer)

Ok here one amusing thread , go to boards.ie and search most posts in the Feedback forum . Look at the mods arguing, totally off topic after the second post . They are trying to bait fred15 as he is a new member by saying he has re registered .They provided no proof for their statements .The mods themselves break their own rules.

Got another ban on boards . The politics and after hours forum operate as a group with certain mods and users.You say anything contrary and its a ban . I see other users have complained too.

No shit! Same mod did something similar to another poster who listed the ingredients of another popular 'baby medicine' and asked if all of them were safe.

I was pretty stunned. Decided that I just didn't want to see any more of that kind of thing. Some of the parenting mods clearly had their favourite posters - who could get away with anything (and the mods themselves could say what they liked) - and they also had "creative" ways of interpreting the rules of the board. I use past tense, but I'd imagine it hasn't changed.

These days I'm all about finding like minds and playing ostrich with the rest.

Edited to add: we weren't banned, just warned and our posts changed, and I doubt they'd have tried to carry through with a ban, but unfair warnings and valid posts changed just felt like bullying to me.

No its the same if anything getting worse.

bah

Do not comment on modding matters in-thread.

Doping speculation is not permitted here. It's based on site rules that the local mods have no control over.

You will certainly not be getting any apology from me for all the grief you have caused the Cycling mods. Indeed an apology from you to the mod team would be much more appropriate

Any more trouble from you and the next ban could well be permanent.

more

You continual disregard of the "no-doping speculation" rule. Not only does it result in sanctions against you, but also encourages others to follow suit

Basically the mod team have had to spend a lot of time dealing with you and your posts. We are all volunteers here and really could do without posters continually flouting the rules. You have already received 2 yellows, 2 reds and 2 bans in the forum, plus various in-thread warnings. You are a timesink and it must stop one way or the other. Either you stop the speculation, or I will remove your posting privileges permanently

Scutter, I actually think they have a fair point.

I never had a problem with Boards having rules, my only issue was with them abusing and misusing their power to ignore the rules for some posters and impose them where they didn't actually apply, knowing that any attempt to challenge their stretched interpretation of the rule could give them the right to ban you for "arguing with the mods" - pm-ing Mods was never effective in my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back