bluetooth speakers (1 Viewer)

taubstumm

Supporter
Website
kvt.red
nerd question

is it possible to get three or four small portable bluetooth speakers, and turn them all on, and have them all play the same thing from one source – your phone or the like?

and if so, how far away can they be from the phone/laptop before they lose signal?

nerd question

is it possible to get three or four small portable bluetooth speakers, and turn them all on, and have them all play the same thing from one source – your phone or the like?

and if so, how far away can they be from the phone/laptop before they lose signal?

I have one of those Sonos speakers too. It's awesome. I'd love to have three or four but they're way too expensive for that.

I have one of those Sonos speakers too. It's awesome. I'd love to have three or four but they're way too expensive for that.
We're doing it room by room, basically it's my Christmas/birthday present each year. Herself uses them too and she does not like listening to the same nonsense as me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back