Blue Moon Boys Rockabilly Extravaganza!!! (1 Viewer)

uncle_meat

Website
www.steerage.net
Right, to all those that care about such things the Blue Moon Boys are a supercharged rockabilly quartet half of whom hail from Fort Wayne indiana. They're fucking mad, seriously. Mad I tells ye.

Playing JJ syths on the Tuesday (27th apr) not sure what time but 8pm would be my guess. Will probably cost in the region of 6-8 yoyos.

On the Wednesday we're really spoiling the guys with the creme de la creme of live venues dublin has to offer and making them play in Eamonn Dorans! Whoopee! let joy be unconfined! again kicks off a 8 pm and admission is 8 yoyos. I'll be playing rockabilly triangle with the guys just to say I shared the same stage space with them.

For those who want more BMB hot pants action, we'll be playing the rhythm and roots festival in Kilkenny the May weekend, dates can be found on http://www.bluemoonboys.com

Cheeky. Might have to kick yo ass when I see you next. Heh heh, or do rude stuff all over your 'the Thing' DVD. Which I have for the last year nearly. Remind me to bring it and anything else that I robbed from you.:D

uncle_meat said:
Cheeky. Might have to kick yo ass when I see you next. Heh heh, or do rude stuff all over your 'the Thing' DVD. Which I have for the last year nearly. Remind me to bring it and anything else that I robbed from you.:D

Don't forget that PS2 game as well fucker!

Unclealo said:
Don't forget that PS2 game as well fucker!
hah! no flies on your shit.

the BMB will also be doing an instore in tower records on Wednesday the 28th of April to promote there triple platinum selling album "sticks and stones" at around 5:30pm. so there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back