Blood or Whiskey on Podge and Rodge! (1 Viewer)

eoin just rang me there, he was talkin to someone in rte, blood or whiskey were never even there!

Would this be the same person in rte who got their appearance cancelled? Sure if they were cancelled why would they even be in there?

Would this be the same person in rte who got their appearance cancelled? Sure if they were cancelled why would they even be in there?

did they (BOW) not say that they had actually performed and recorded the slot, but that 'rte person' said it was not going to be broadcast..or something..I remember them saying they were given a video of their appearance and it would be on their myspace soon, no?

that would imply they were there?

edit: went and looked for the post that I was paraphrasing so eloquently:
http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1193835&postcount=44

the post says that it was pulled after they played which means they were in rte. dunno who he was talkin ta, just rang me and said he was told they were never there.

Due to our association with Kid Blunt (something I was not involved in) our appearance on the Podge and Rodge show was pulled. After we played some guy gave us a lot of shit and told us that we would never be shown on national t.v. Something to do with some festival or something. all a bit mad. Sorry to any BOW fans, we have a copy of our apperance that will be up on our myspace soon.
if BOW never even went out to RTE whats this bloke talkin about , is this small paul geeza a wind up ,whats the fuckin jackanory at talla tall !!

Sack me? SACK MEEEE!!?!?!?!?!

s1_ep4_henry_smiling_200x150.jpg

maybe they saw malcom mcclaren and firgured they werent punk enough! "outta there faster than a priest out of a brothel raid"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back