Blood or Whiskey - Belfast- Friday (1 Viewer)

Revenge Therapy Presents:
Blood or Whiskey
Pocket Billiards
1000 Drunken Nights

Lavery's Bunker
£6 on the door
LATE SHOW!!! Doors 10.30 - First band 11pm

BLOOD OR WHISKEY
www.myspace.com/bloodorwhiskey

Mixing traditional Irish music with Punk Rock, Blood Or Whiskey formed in 1994 and are widely regarded as the first post - Pogues band to do so, pre-dating the current worldwide trend of Plastic Paddy Irish-infused Punk Rock. Highlights along the way have included an East coast tour of the US with help from the Dropkick Murphys, Darkbuster, The Casualties, The Blame, Murphy’s Law, Kings of Nuthin and many others as well as an encore performance on the UK tour by legendary Clash drummer Topper Headen on BOW's cover of 'White Man in the Hammersmith Palais'.

“They’ve got the musicianship, they’ve got a neat line in self deprecation, and they’ve got attitude by the skipful – an essential ingredient in any concoction laying claim to the hallowed crossroads where punk collides with trad.” Siobhan Long – The Irish Times.

l_f29061ec4b30b700932a16a58fba9209.jpg

POCKET BILLIARDS
www.myspace.com/pocketbilliards
www.pocketbilliards.co.uk

Pocket Billiards are a 9-piece ska-punk or punk-ska (whatever way you see it) band from Belfast. Their music is a mixture of melodic ska, reggae and dub with fast punky riffs and screams, they aren’t directly influenced by any one band but by a number of bands from ska legends such as the Specials to punk lords such as Rancid.

img18_lrg.jpg

1000 DRUNKEN NIGHTS

1000 DRUNKEN NIGHTS
www.myspace.com/1000drunkennights

1000 Drunken Nights are from the slums of Belfast and came together over their love of punk fuckin rock. They came together from the ashes of Mr Nipples, the Walkin Abortions and the Pocket Billiards and are a 5 piece punk band that will blow the ball sack clean off ya. Their music has got the gruntiness of The Restarts but they’re keepin it real with our Belfast hatred sound.

DSC_0609.jpg

Pocket Billiards sound like this live.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

1000 Drunken nights sound like this live.

A night out in laverys bunker with the belfast punx.
got there to a crowd of bouncers at the door.
some dicks some cool...for example:1 bouncer told me to take off my cap and another bouncer told that bouncer that he's a wanker...i laffed my head off and walked up the stairs and shouted"fuck you cunts!"...they shouted"whats that"...i shout"up the punx!"

Gig started late wich was great!
pretty decent turnout there.
punx were gettin drunk very quickly but thats nothin new.
some couldn't handle it at the end but thats punk rock for ya.

1000 DRUNKEN NIGHTS played first.
proper street punk!
they were deadly...like always.
Collin riot had a sing wit em...like always.

next up
POCKET BILLARDS!
very very fookin good!
ska punk as fuck!
they got everybody dancin!
TOP SHOW from this 8/9 piece band.
belfast town was the song of the night for me.

last
BLOOD OR WISKEY
what to expect from em...lots of drunken madness!...broken instruments.
all of em were pissed and 1or2 stoner smashed...dont blame me!
EXCELLENT SHOW OFFS.
they got the whole place rockin!
the floor was like a slippery bouncy caslte.
everyone fell at least once.
it was hillarious!

Great night of Great music.

UP THE PUNX!

pics to follow.

eh what are all those girls doing AT the front? im just a sexist pig that thinks girls should be banned from the front making all proper moshers having to watch ourselves- im not talking bout eejits who think elbows and fucking people over is a god given right

eh what are all those girls doing AT the front? im just a sexist pig that thinks girls should be banned from the front making all proper moshers having to watch ourselves- im not talking bout eejits who think elbows and fucking people over is a god given right

leave the gurls alone,em belfast gurls are feisty plucky&spunky...they add a bitta colour to moshpits and its their own fault if they get wacked in the head by a flyin human windmill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back