Blokes thread - girls are allowed but will be patronised and their opinions ignored (1 Viewer)

hag: "there's something max sexy about a girl in a t-shirt and jeans who spends saturday mornings practicing her karate moves on you."

billy: "really? shit... what's it like then?"

hag: "i have no idea. i just made it up."

billy: "oh man, you're such a loser."

hag: "hee hee."

Re: Blokes thread - girls are allowed but will be patronised and their opinions ignor

some man thread billy...look what you did, it's gone all make-up and girlie. can they leave us nothing? next thing you know it'll be women in parliament and female circuit court judges, laws about sexual equality, telephones will be designed for the female head, all boats will be referred to as "he".

Man is dead, long live man.

hopefully these phones will somehow be sexy.

i say they're witches and we should burn the internet.

BURN IT!
you're right, it is more manly.

Re: Blokes thread - girls are allowed but will be patronised and their opinions ignor

the bongo said:
some man thread billy...look what you did, it's gone all make-up and girlie. can they leave us nothing? next thing you know it'll be women in parliament and female circuit court judges, laws about sexual equality, telephones will be designed for the female head, all boats will be referred to as "he".

Man is dead, long live man.

hopefully these phones will somehow be sexy.

i say they're witches and we should burn the internet.

BURN IT!
you're right, it is more manly.
Let's reclaim the thread by talking about Arnie films. Nice night for a walk.

Cormcolash said:
Let's reclaim the thread by talking about Arnie films. Nice night for a walk.

Give me your clothes.

jane said:
Liadain's wise enough to know whether or not she wants to check out wearing makeup.
No no no

She's wise enough to know whether or not *I* want her to check out of my gaff wearing makeup

This whole idea of people not being influenced by others' ideas of how they should look...hmmm....it's a tricky one, because I'd say it is actually impossible to find *anyone* untainted by others' ideas of what one should wear, and in fact the idea of someone who's utterly ignorant of what other people think are cool clothing is simply someone with a taste in clothing utterly removed from oneself's. I'm not sure what point I'm trying to make here, but it's roughly that blind conformity to others' ideas of what to wear is bad, but trying to imply that one should be utterly indifferent is also bad, and somewhat impractical at least...neither answer is *the* answer is the gist of my rehsponse

wow, that was a total snorefest dude ;)

what happens is i mean one thing, assume people know what i'm getting at, get picked up wrongly and then i go smash smash. i'm ok now. thanks for all the cards and flowers.

hospital_bed.jpg

Jimmy Magee said:
This whole idea of people not being influenced by others' ideas of how they should look...hmmm....it's a tricky one, because I'd say it is actually impossible to find *anyone* untainted by others' ideas of what one should wear, and in fact the idea of someone who's utterly ignorant of what other people think are cool clothing is simply someone with a taste in clothing utterly removed from oneself's. I'm not sure what point I'm trying to make here, but it's roughly that blind conformity to others' ideas of what to wear is bad, but trying to imply that one should be utterly indifferent is also bad, and somewhat impractical at least...neither answer is *the* answer is the gist of my rehsponse

Cormcolash said:
Fuck you asshole!

[punches through cormcolash's stomach]

{written during commando ad break}

righteous harmony said:
what about in conan the barbarian when arnie punches the head off the camel?! classy!
Crom, I have never prayed to you before ... I have no tongue for eet. No one, nat even yoou, will remember eef we were good men or bad. Why we fought, and why we died. All dat matders is dat today, two stood against many. Valor pleases you, so grant me dis one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, den de HELL weeth you!

conan, what is best in life?
crush your enemies, see them flee before you, hear the lamentation of the women...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back