bloc (1 Viewer)

im looking forward to having 40 mates over. seeing A guy called gerald, joey beltram, and radioactiveman, legowelt, boxcutter. and more. and goin mental for weekend.
dont do enough of it here.

Mystery headliner announced:

KARL BARTOS - live audiovisual performance.

Professor Karl Bartos (born 31st May 1952) was an original member of Kraftwerk's 'classic' lineup from 1975 to 1991.

He is credited as a song-writer on the albums Man-Machine, Computerworld and Electric Café and singles Radio-Activity, Trans Europe Express, The Man Machine, Computer World, Tour de France, Electric Cafe and The Mix: some of modern music's most significant and influential works.

This solo performance is comprised of a magnificent full live audiovisual show. He will be joined on stage by Mathias Black and Robert Baumanns performing in perfect harmony with the machines he has helped to create. His stage show is an awe-inspiring set of big screens, projections and futuristic lighting that has been chartered in a special land transport from his home country of Germany.

We are thrilled and honoured to be hosting this rare UK performance from a true legend of electronic music.

Here is a video of the show -

http://www.youtube.com/v/x0i3Aq7drn8&rel=1

www.karl-bartos.de

Mystery headliner announced:

KARL BARTOS - live audiovisual performance.

Professor Karl Bartos (born 31st May 1952) was an original member of Kraftwerk's 'classic' lineup from 1975 to 1991.

He is credited as a song-writer on the albums Man-Machine, Computerworld and Electric Café and singles Radio-Activity, Trans Europe Express, The Man Machine, Computer World, Tour de France, Electric Cafe and The Mix: some of modern music's most significant and influential works.

This solo performance is comprised of a magnificent full live audiovisual show. He will be joined on stage by Mathias Black and Robert Baumanns performing in perfect harmony with the machines he has helped to create. His stage show is an awe-inspiring set of big screens, projections and futuristic lighting that has been chartered in a special land transport from his home country of Germany.

We are thrilled and honoured to be hosting this rare UK performance from a true legend of electronic music.

Here is a video of the show -

http://www.youtube.com/v/x0i3Aq7drn8&rel=1

www.karl-bartos.de
oh cool.

What role did Dj Stingray have in Drexciya? I just thought it was two of them, the dead guy (Stinson) and a guy who's still alive. Is Stingray the guy who's still alive or is he another lad altogether?

What role did Dj Stingray have in Drexciya? I just thought it was two of them, the dead guy (Stinson) and a guy who's still alive. Is Stingray the guy who's still alive or is he another lad altogether?

stingray is sherard ingram. he's been involved in reams of stuff since the late 80s on rephlex, mowax, planet e, trust and with carl craig, anthony shakir & others. not sure if he was involved in the production side of any drexciya records but he represents them as a dj. stinson mentioned in a few interviews before he died that they were going to send him out to secure the land..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back