bleedin Corpo!! only messin bud. (1 Viewer)

path

Since 2000
just read about the Corpo, sorry, "Dublin City Council" closing off a load of streets for the benefit of cyclists and pedestrians... nice one man, sound sound...

B I W wha'?

what is BIWI?

the new hieroglyphics based roadsigns are a bit esoteric though. Pretty shit hard for our beloved tourists (any tourists out there, w e love you - give us your money , give us it...) to find their way around the city centre (yes this includes mucker tourists - I am biased towards them too. Alright Dad. ).

Still I suppose they should all have to do 5 days compulsory training on the shortcuts, backalleys and road directions of the city before they are issued with a visa to come into fortress Dublin. Fucking jackeens, the lot of yiz. :p

Be janey.

decoy

Re: B I W wha'?

Originally posted by deco[y]

Still I suppose they should all have to do 5 days compulsory training on the shortcuts, backalleys and road directions of the city before they are issued with a visa to come into fortress Dublin. Fucking jackeens, the lot of yiz. :p

Did you ever do that training, cunt? I have memories of you confusing the 4 courts with the customs house (crime punishable by a lashing of the feet soles...)

Even though I'm not there, it sounds good with the road system. Looks like the Critical Masses and RTS actions are actually working! What are we going to do when we get all the cars banned from the city? I guess we can start on smashing all the fast food joints next...

Re: B I W wha'?

Originally posted by deco[y]
what is BIWI?

Sorry its B.W.I. I didn't notice that I left an extra i there. It means Bicycling while intoxicated. I got pulled over by Cops on Long Island for that one. I hit a tree on a country road in the dark. I was sooo hammered that I swear to Jayzus I thought it was an old man. Sorry as I was apologising to a tree, two giggling cops came along, helped me up and took me home. No arrest though. Ah......those were the days.

Those signs are used in other countries so I guess tourists will prefer them. As for people from the sticks, lets hope they get stuck driving around the outer orbital until its time to go back home

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back