Black Sabbath are back . W00t! (1 Viewer)

tI want to get excired about it,but the fact they are doing a record,and didn't Bill Ward not have the stamina 10 years ago,and have a heart attack don't fill me with joy.

Still,if they played here I'd go,and probably have the best time ever.

One other problem......Sharon.

Your world-weariness will not dampen my enthusiasm. I listened to a million and one moans from people about old bands being shite when they re formed. But I saw The Specials and P.I.L. live, bands I never thought in a million years that I would see pay because I was too young to see them first time around. In both instances they were jaw-droppingly brilliant.

Black Sabbath will be amazing. If all they do is play The Wizard half as good as they used to live I will be ecstatically happy.

It doesn't seem that long ago that this line up was doing gigs and releasing live stuff. So like Gary, I dont get why it's SUCH a big deal. Would still love to see them.
Headlining download, metallica doing one of the other nights.

Maybe Leonard Cohen will release a collaboration with Black Sabbath...the way things are going

Will Geezer Butler be playing?

Yep, it's the original lineup.

It doesn't seem that long ago that this line up was doing gigs and releasing live stuff. So like Gary, I dont get why it's SUCH a big deal. Would still love to see them.

They played some gigs in the USA, this is a world tour, so there's a chance I can afford to go and see them somewhere in Europe. And they're making a new album, produced by Rick Rubin. They're my favourite band, I can't help being excited :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back