Black Friday 2019 (1 Viewer)

A bargain is a bargain. I don't even know if there are any bargains though.

Can I get a 70% discount on a mortgage if I apply on that day?

well there is a temporary devaluation of materials through labor costs in far away places so buy stuff with as much copper and decent metals in it as you can for when china overtakes Europe so you can barter it for food? Everything will be designed to fuck up before next black friday or the one after and someone in the food chain will get fucked over along the way. This will probably looked on as native americans look on independence day in the states in years to come.

conversely if any colleges or night courses have a sale get on it.

well there is a temporary devaluation of materials through labor costs in far away places so buy stuff with as much copper and decent metals in it as you can for when china overtakes Europe so you can barter it for food? Everything will be designed to fuck up before next black friday or the one after and someone in the food chain will get fucked over along the way. This will probably looked on as native americans look on independence day in the states in years to come.

conversely if any colleges or night courses have a sale get on it.

Shut up ann you are ruining christmas.

The mother was given a new cordless hoover by Dyson recently and it really is a joy. The battery is not great though, whatever rare minerals it uses. You can't do the whole house in one charge.

In hoover terms I'm +1 for the henry/numatic models. I use one when Im decorating houses and that is demanding AF on a hoover. Wonderfully designed things. The wet/dry ones pop up second hand a lot too, have the industrial version on my watch list for second hand.

I know nothing about camera things but I'm pretty sure @ernesto went through that in recent memory.

"Now Katie, I hope you won't be bringing the tone down with your opinions this Christmas."

I'm on the lookout for a digital camera. The options are frying my brain.

In not relevant to thread news I got attacked by birthdays and staff parties and had to cancel my side mission to spilt milk - will catch you live somewhere in the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back