Black Friday 2018 (1 Viewer)

_Katie_

It is upon us. What are we after? Thomann don't seem to have anything up about it.

Reverb are doing it.
I think Music Maker are doing Black Saturday.

Clothes wise, Mango have 70% off their outlet store.
Same for Zara.

I'm banned from buying music gear (by myself) but will probably take a look at my wishlist of records in case any of the labels are doing it. I've only figured out one xmas present at this point.

It's apparently "Small Business Saturday".

but also i've been getting emails all week about "why wait till black friday, our sale is on now"

Maybe we'll have our first Black Friday death in Ireland:

Black Friday Death Count

plz merge this thread with hellworld thread

I'm banned from buying music gear (by myself) but will probably take a look at my wishlist of records in case any of the labels are doing it. I've only figured out one xmas present at this point.
I need similar policing. Its a sickness.

It's apparently "Small Business Saturday".

but also i've been getting emails all week about "why wait till black friday, our sale is on now"

Maybe we'll have our first Black Friday death in Ireland:

Black Friday Death Count

plz merge this thread with hellworld thread
Its a horrid concept alright. Not going to stop me getting things I need on the one day I can afford them, though. That minimum wage life.

Not sure how to merge a thread. :confused:

Its a horrid concept alright. Not going to stop me getting things I need on the one day I can afford them, though. That minimum wage life.

Not sure how to merge a thread. :confused:
maybe if you hadn't spent all your money on new guitar pedals, avocado toast and flat whites eh? :sneaky:

Actually, speaking of which, anyone see any half-decent coffee machines on sale? I'm now 100% in on Black Friday!

maybe if you hadn't spent all your money on new guitar pedals, avocado toast and flat whites eh? :sneaky:

Actually, speaking of which, anyone see any half-decent coffee machines on sale? I'm now 100% in on Black Friday!
You've summarized me! I actually did buy myself a Marks and Spencer's meal yesterday for like 14 euro for lunch because I was feeling sad which is... pure idiocy?

Littlewoods is good for that sort of thing! I'll be stampeding on you to get there first though. (Only shopping online, my skin crawls at the thoughts of going INTO a shop.)

You've summarized me! I actually did buy myself a Marks and Spencer's meal yesterday for like 14 euro for lunch because I was feeling sad which is... pure idiocy?

Littlewoods is good for that sort of thing! I'll be stampeding on you to get there first though. (Only shopping online, my skin crawls at the thoughts of going INTO a shop.)
are you working in town?

since I started working in town it's IMPOSSIBLE not to go out and spend all of your money, every day.

Is there anything on sale that I might like? I can't think of anything I want. I see udemy have gazillions of courses reduced from approx $200 to $9.99, but studying is a drag

Is there anything on sale that I might like? I can't think of anything I want. I see udemy have gazillions of courses reduced from approx $200 to $9.99, but studying is a drag
You can't think of anything you want? What kind of citizen are you? Get into The Punishment Room.

are you working in town?

since I started working in town it's IMPOSSIBLE not to go out and spend all of your money, every day.
I am. Its handy if I need to pick up some groceries or something but yes its mostly a hellish spiral of consumerist addiction. Working next to Chapters is nice, though.

when is 'BUY NOTHING DAY' ? (or whatever that was called) I haven't heard of it for years.
308754_10151307230986257_743030023_n_(2).jpg

I am unusually broke this Black Friday, as I spent all my money on bread in Copenhagen, so I'm abstaining, though I'm not happy about it.

But in terms of clothes, I saw some horror stories about fast-fashion brands like Zara and so on jacking the prices of their clothes by like 20% about a month before BF, and then lowering them to the original price for an OMG BLACK FRIDAY SALE. Which made me think so much of this shit is a bullshit scam.

I am unusually broke this Black Friday, as I spent all my money on bread in Copenhagen, so I'm abstaining, though I'm not happy about it.

But in terms of clothes, I saw some horror stories about fast-fashion brands like Zara and so on jacking the prices of their clothes by like 20% about a month before BF, and then lowering them to the original price for an OMG BLACK FRIDAY SALE. Which made me think so much of this shit is a bullshit scam.
so cynical for one so young

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back