Black Friday 2018 (1 Viewer)

YEP. Just spent 5 hours a day watching youtubers do beauty and fashion shopping hauls as MY BRAND: CONSUMERISM AS SELF CARE/PAMPERING ROUTINE/YOU CAN ONLY BE HAPPY IF YOU BUY THE RIGHT SERUM, BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT THOUGH/THIS EXPENSIVE MATCHA POWDER WILL CURE YOUR DEPRESSION like I do.
The real question here is where is the deal on Korean facemasks?

brands like Zara and so on jacking the prices of their clothes by like 20% about a month before BF, and then lowering them to the original price for an OMG BLACK FRIDAY SALE. Which made me think so much of this shit is a bullshit scam.

I'm pretty sure all the big retailers do this,certainly the ones I worked for,and often way more than 20%,more than 100% in some cases. It's definitely worth checking prices on things elsewhere and comparing. I've seen things for half price,but still more than full price elsewhere.
It's also worth being aware that the big retailers can often do this with "exclusives" sometimes that is as simple as a colour,but can be some slightly different spec on electrical gear etc.

Always shop around,but look for similar as opposed to exactly the same.

My sister was telling me she was getting an xbox one for 200 in gamestop tomorrow (or tonight possibly, because she's in some savings club or something)

yeah the regular xboxone is 200 quid in smyths at the moment - the xboxoneX is usually €500 so €100 is a decent discount. relatively speaking.

yeah the regular xboxone is 200 quid in smyths at the moment - the xboxoneX is usually €500 so €100 is a decent discount. relatively speaking.

Cool, I think gamestop had it priced around 250 up till now, she's going to get a second controller with the "savings", all I know for certain was that I was instructed that I was to buy a voucher for the kid to buy a game with for his christmas present.

Cool, I think gamestop had it priced around 250 up till now, she's going to get a second controller with the "savings", all I know for certain was that I was instructed that I was to buy a voucher for the kid to buy a game with for his christmas present.

I might buy him a book

@dudley thinks the game pass is a good deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back