Black Friday 2018 (1 Viewer)

It is upon us. What are we after? Thomann don't seem to have anything up about it.

Reverb are doing it.
I think Music Maker are doing Black Saturday.

I had my eye on some plugins but the one(s) I've had my eye on aren't on sale. The fuck do I want 3 different types of mix bus compressors for Steven Slate?

I am unusually broke this Black Friday, as I spent all my money on bread in Copenhagen, so I'm abstaining, though I'm not happy about it.

But in terms of clothes, I saw some horror stories about fast-fashion brands like Zara and so on jacking the prices of their clothes by like 20% about a month before BF, and then lowering them to the original price for an OMG BLACK FRIDAY SALE. Which made me think so much of this shit is a bullshit scam.
I'd be surprised if it was that obvious (although...) but i'm sure they factor the various sales into the price when doing their yearly budgets and stocktaking back in January or whenever.

I am unusually broke this Black Friday, as I spent all my money on bread in Copenhagen, so I'm abstaining, though I'm not happy about it.

But in terms of clothes, I saw some horror stories about fast-fashion brands like Zara and so on jacking the prices of their clothes by like 20% about a month before BF, and then lowering them to the original price for an OMG BLACK FRIDAY SALE. Which made me think so much of this shit is a bullshit scam.
I heard about that kind of thing, too. So unbelievably illegal. Still... BUY BUY BUY.

I'd be surprised if it was that obvious (although...) but i'm sure they factor the various sales into the price when doing their yearly budgets and stocktaking back in January or whenever.

100% without a doubt they win out in the end, but if I can make a real ass saving, I'm on board.

I heard about that kind of thing, too. So unbelievably illegal. Still... BUY BUY BUY.

I tried to find a capitalism meme to insert here to make us chuckle, but jesus it was a slog looking through them.

in place of a capitalism meme:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My old gym is doing a black friday offer. I'll probably buy that as I was going to get back into that anyway. Also we bought our son a reconditioned phone at a Black Friday sale price the other day. So, handy for things that you need anyway, that's it.

WOW.

Mindful shopping.

Just add two levels of side-eye irony and a final "but i really mean it, my life is so stressful" bit on top and you're good to tweet.
I made the mistake of having a look the MacBooks to see if I could ever afford one. Same price as my car. OK, won't be buying that SO.

WOW.

Mindful shopping.

Just add two levels of side-eye irony and a final "but i really mean it, my life is so stressful" bit on top and you're good to tweet.

YEP. Just spent 5 hours a day watching youtubers do beauty and fashion shopping hauls as MY BRAND: CONSUMERISM AS SELF CARE/PAMPERING ROUTINE/YOU CAN ONLY BE HAPPY IF YOU BUY THE RIGHT SERUM, BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT THOUGH/THIS EXPENSIVE MATCHA POWDER WILL CURE YOUR DEPRESSION like I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back