Bit by Greg Graffin...worth a read. (1 Viewer)

come to berkeley and you'll want to kick the face off the punks that litter the place. i'm sure they're nice people really, but the cries of "spare some change for a hamburger" (in a north californian accent) will irritate you so much that even thinking about anything "punk" will torment you.
but maybe it annoys me because i don't like americans full stop.

tabbycat (12 Jun, 2001 01:12 a.m.):
come to berkeley and you'll want to kick the face off the punks that litter the place. i'm sure they're nice people really, but the cries of "spare some change for a hamburger" (in a north californian accent) will irritate you so much that even thinking about anything "punk" will torment you.
but maybe it annoys me because i don't like americans full stop.

...speaking of Americans:

http://www.herdofsheep.com/issue_29/irony.html

Has anyone ever met a smart American?

Unclealo (12 Jun, 2001 08:43 a.m.):

...speaking of Americans:

http://www.herdofsheep.com/issue_29/irony.html

Has anyone ever met a smart American?

Have you ever met a stupid Irishman ?

are there not several stupid Irishmen on this board?

A Timothy Mc Viegh re-enactment would be well in order for some of you fuckers, me thinks.

:)

Incidentally, the only thing worse then people talking about how "punk" stuff is, is people who in the same breath say they don't like punk rock anyway saying how "punk" stuff is.

grow up people.

Incidentally, score from last week:

Squarepusher 5, Rocket From The Crypt 5 (RFTC had a goal deducted for Female Hercules)

EVEN GREAT MINDS LIKE STEPHEN HAWKING ARE GOING ALL PUNK. HIS NEW BOOK "A BRIEF HISTORY OF PUNK" IS A REALLY IN DEPTH STUDY OF WHAT IT MEANS TO BE PUNK IN THE POST MODERN ERA OF THE 21ST CENTURY. THERE'S AN AMAZING PICTURE OF HIM ON THE BACK WITH A 3 FOOT MOHAWK.

NO WAY MAAAN! I DON'T CONFORM TO SOCIETY'S HANG UPS, I'M A LITERARY TERRORIST,BESIDE'S IT'S MY STYLE,INDUVIUALISM IS UNDER TREAT FROM THE PUNCUATIONILY OBBSESSED BUREAUCRATS HELLBENT ON THE ASSIMILATION OF MAN KIND INTO A BOOKISH CYBORG TYPE CREATURE, A HORRIBLE MUTANT, LLOYD GROSSMAN MEETS RICHARD WHITLEY MEETS HAL FROM 2001 AND MAYBE A PINCH OF ALF ...............FUCK THIS I'M GETTING A CHE GUVARA SCREENSAVER........BLACK, ONE SUGAR THANKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back