Bicycle courier jobs (1 Viewer)

mamul said:
sweet. i couldnt afford anything of that range. got mine for 450 which is fair enough. well , happy cycling!

I could barely afford it but I plan to use it alot, especially when I'm back in Wales. Cheers

ah to be a courier again. although I did do it in Sydney where the weather was clement all year 'round and the roads were paved with gold.

I got the job by approaching a courier on the street and he gave me a list of companies that hired rookies. Not sure if thats how it works in dublin - but you could give it a go.

Get yourself a fixed wheel bike. gears are so 1990's.

unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a need for couriers in belfast - otherwise I'd be doing it, as opposed to sitting in an office all day passing the time on various internet forums.

bike courier = job of the gods!

La La said:
and i fall for it. everytime.

I'm the same towards the peroxide, fake tanned godesses who drive around in fm104 cars but getting too close or hearing them speak usually ruins the attraction.

Lefty Frizzell said:
I'm the same towards the peroxide, fake tanned godesses who drive around in fm104 cars but getting too close or hearing them speak usually ruins the attraction.
I was caught up in a flock of them in Blackrock last week. Mutt dressed as lang indeed.

Trying to ride a fixie in Dublin is madness, surely. Give me brakes or give me a wet messy death 'neath the wheels of a 16-wheeler from Carlow.

yeah i don't get the appeal of fixed wheel bikes at all. i guess you have to get used to them, but i cycle a lot in the city centre and i heart my proper brakes. i heart my freewheeling too.

Bellatrix said:
I find it slightly patronising.

Take it outside, crusty.

I hate them. I hate their city centre racing on friday evenings, i hate when loads of them convene in a pub and stink out the place with BO, dreadlocks, i hate overhearing their self righteous half baked hippy shite political rants.

Why are they all so similar? Why??

I'd love to meet a fat, PD voting, short back and sides bicycle courier.

Lefty Frizzell said:
I hate them. I hate their city centre racing on friday evenings, i hate when loads of them convene in a pub and stink out the place with BO, dreadlocks, i hate overhearing their self righteous half baked hippy shite political rants.

Why are they all so similar? Why??

I'd love to meet a fat, PD voting, short back and sides bicycle courier.

Chillax there boss.

ICUH8N said:
Trying to ride a fixie in Dublin is madness, surely. Give me brakes or give a wet messy death 'neath the wheels of a 16-wheeler from Carlow.

They probably have the same attitude as the mayfly in those ads.

Sure it's a shorter life, but you spend it doing the things you love.

Like wearing spandex and making out with secretaries.

Bellatrix said:
They probably have the same attitude as the mayfly in those ads.

Sure it's a shorter life, but you spend it doing the things you love.

Like wearing spandex and making out with secretaries.

i hate those sodding ads. 'but is he sad about it? not at all!'. that's because he barely has a central nervous system you twit, much less a concept of self or mortality.

Super Dexta said:
i hate those sodding ads. 'but is he sad about it? not at all!'. that's because he barely has a central nervous system you twit, much less a concept of self or mortality.

how does he play table tennis then? answer me that?

george mcfly said:
how does he play table tennis then? answer me that?
conditioned reflex action :p
actually that probably presupposes a lot more neocortex than your average mayfly is in possession of. hmmm.
does anyone want to write my thesis for me?

They don't play table tennis, they play hacky-sack.
The ad is misleading.
*complains

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back