Bicycle courier jobs (1 Viewer)

they are good for commuters, helps them feel slightly safer, but the quality of them varies a ridiculous amount, worst example the bit of cycle lane on upper leeson st heading towards leeson bridge, like an earthquake hit.

yeah, the whole stretch between donnybrook and leeson st. bridge is atrocious. i nearly disappeared into a giant hole on morehampton road cycling home from choir last week.

some of pearse st. is pretty special as well.

Yup part time
Bring it up to duff Cycles in Omni park on a Sunday and I will be there.Im a shit hot mechanic.
Haha.

For serious?
There's nothing particulalry the matter with it 'cept she's not running as well as she used to and there's a really annoying clicking sound on every cycle that I cant get to the bottom of. I'll mebbe drop in some of these days let you give it a good seeing to.

For serious?
There's nothing particulalry the matter with it 'cept she's not running as well as she used to and there's a really annoying clicking sound on every cycle that I cant get to the bottom of. I'll mebbe drop in some of these days let you give it a good seeing to.

Yeah for serious.
I really do work there and I really am the best there is.
Ask Garyxknifedx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back