Better Call Saul (1 Viewer)

knew s2 was out in 2016 but didn't realise this was back this week. first episode, enjoyed. more of the same. building up a new story foundation for Jimmy. looking forward to it unfolding

Ok, so the second season is alright. I think Chuck is a stupid character and the woman who plays Kim is a pretty rubbish actor. The way the Mike story is developing is very good though. They should have made the show about him.

Yeah, caught up with it today. Mike's end of things is terrific, felt like Saul had been treading water for a while but now it feels like his story is gaining traction.

There’s too many boring subplots. Just give us all the Mike bits already!
+1

the Saul stuff is mildly interesting but it pales by comparison to the Mike stuff, which is great. But theres not enough Mike. Not enough at all.

The 2 plots have to converge again though, right? Would be a bit pointless otherwise.

that was one piece of shit season finale. this series is holding it's audience with the whole spin off to a popular series thing. second season was a real drag from half way through. a few of you have said it already, the amount of time dedicated to chuck and boring lawyer shite is....boring. seriously like, did we learn a whole pile more about jimmy after another season. don't think we did. get your shit together show. hopes of tasteful tie-ins with breaking bad is almost only thing keeping me with this show now. Mike story is great in fairness but only made up a pretty small part in comparison to chuck and jimmy's dicking around

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back