Better Call Saul (1 Viewer)

I think I have given up watching this.

In fact.

Yes..I'm not watching any more.Watery

I disagree, it felt like it just fizzled out.
Yeah I agree. I guess he's Saul now as he drives away and that was the arc of the first season but it was far too much scene setting for a season finale and not enough action. I guess a struggle with himself wasn't going to be as interesting as with some enemies or something (and that's how it had to be). Really enjoyed the season but underwhelming was the word for that episode. Not enough Mike, too much montage, that monologue at the bingo (while impressive) went on too long. Marco dying was a bit of a cheap way to tip him over the edge.

The bingo bit was how I'd imagine a fan fiction version of Saul would be written. It was one dimensional in comparison to the rest of the show.

I think this would benefit from being watched a few episodes at a time, which is how I watched BB. They're both way too slow for once a week.

Breaking Bad was glacial at times. There were bits where I'm pretty sure nothing happened but Walt Jr. having a strop for 3 or 4 episodes. It was a great show but they could have trimmed some of the fat off it.

Oh the short attention spans of you kids these days. For me, far too much happened in Breaking Bad. It lost all semblance of realism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back