Best/Worst Britpop era bands (2 Viewers)

Worst:Salad and Oasis for sure!

Salad...the band with that VJ from MTV Europe...I loved MTV Europe...especially that Blonde Swede with the big boobage...rebecca De Ruvo...Or that fox that did Headbangers ball.

AHHHH...COKES ALERT!
ray-cokesB.jpg

i don't think you can get worse than shed seven or dodgy, two bands unparalled in their shitness.cast and embrace weren't far behind and were bigger and catchier (hence even more annoying).

have to agree with la la, mansun weren't the worst - i used to like them they had some good songs and it was funny to see them go all prog.

elastica are one of the better ones even if their best song was a rip off of Wire, and (i'll probably get destroyed for this) but i think ocean colour scene get more slagging than they deserve, not nearly as bad as the aforementioned quartet.when i hear mosley shoals now i can understand why i was into them when i was 14/15 :eek:

elastica are one of the better ones even if their best song was a rip off of Wire, and (i'll probably get destroyed for this) but i think ocean colour scene get more slagging than they deserve, not nearly as bad as the aforementioned quartet.when i hear mosley shoals now i can understand why i was into them when i was 14/15 :eek:

did you have a fisherman's hat?

Where do Veruca Salt and Belly fit into this?They were well sexy.

BRIT-pop

The problem with Ocean Colour Scene was more to do with the fact that,as people in interviews, they were cunts. Also cos spas in your class would only like Oasis, the Verve and them. And called them 'OCS'. I quite liked marchin' already meself.

The problem with Ocean Colour Scene was more to do with the fact that,as people in interviews, they were cunts. Also cos spas in your class would only like Oasis, the Verve and them. And called them 'OCS'. I quite liked marchin' already meself.

yea,exactly.

You are Pulp. Youre quite popular as most people find it easy to relate to you. You can be a little eccentric at times, but this only makes you more endearing to the people around you. You refuse to conform - people tend to change to suite you and you plan to keep it that way.

It's like he's known me all my life !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back